2019 CrossFit Mokena Open
The CrossFit Open is a series of workouts programmed by CrossFit HQ that runs for five weeks starting at the end of February (one workout every Friday for five Fridays). The event allows any athlete in the world to participate in the preliminary qualifiers that lead up to the CrossFit Games this summer. So everyone from the average athlete, beginning CrossFitter, soccer mom, student, retiree, and weekend warrior to champions and sponsored athletes like Froning, Ohlsen, Webb, and Panchik will participate and begin with the Open. A subjective score is assigned based on judged performance and top athletes move on to regional competitions.IMPORTANT DATES
- Wednesday, 2/6/2019 – Last day to register.
- Thursday, 2/21/2019 7:00pm – Open WOD 19.1 announced live on the CrossFit Games website
- Friday, 2/22/2019, The Open kicks off with WOD 19.1 (2019, WOD #1)
- Friday, 3/1/2019, 19.2 (2019, WOD #2)
- Friday, 3/8/2019, 19.3 (2019, WOD #3)
- Friday, 3/15/2019, 19.4 (2019, WOD #4)
- Friday, 3/22/2019, Final Open WOD 19.5 (2019, WOD #5) and OPEN PARTY!!!